2 senior tenured researchers
INED will recruit two senior researchers in 2018. These tenured positions are open to senior researchers at a reader/professorial level, and concern all disciplines covered at INED: Demography, population sciences and other social sciences linked to demography.
The French Institute for Demographic Studies is a public research institute. Its missions include conducting cutting-edge research in all fields relating to demography and population studies; training junior researchers; and informing the general public of its research results and activities. With eleven research units, INED encourages exchanges between disciplines and conducts a world-class research programme.
Position: Senior researcher (directeur de recherche category 2)
Location: INED, Paris 20th arrondissement
No age, gender or nationality requisites
Competition opening date: 15th January 2018
Deadline for requesting an application form: 9th February 2018
Deadline for applications: 15th February 2018
Conditions of eligibility:
1. Applicants who have held a tenured research position for at least three years within a French research institute ;
2. Applicants who do not belong to the French researcher corps but satisfy one of the following conditions :
- Holding a foreign university degree considered as equivalent to the following qualifications by the INED evaluation authorities;
- Holding a doctoral degree;
- Holding a Doctorat d’État;
- Holding a doctoral degree in engineering sciences;
- Holding a post-graduate diploma in odontological sciences;
- Holding a post-graduate diploma in human biology;
- Can provide proof of conducting scientific research which is considered as equivalent to the above qualifications by the INED evaluation authorities.
All applicants must demonstrate 8 years of experience in a research position.
More information available at: