Postdoctoral Fellowship (1 post)
Positions are intended for outstanding active researchers from around the world to work on a longitudinal study on childhood development. The Postdoctoral Fellows will work closely with the project investigators in experiment/questionnaire design, conducting analysis, and writing of reports and publications.
1. A PhD in a social science discipline from a recognized university.
2. Research interest and expertise in the domain of family and children. Preference will be given to those who focus on any of the following areas: early childhood development, linguistic development, cross-cultural families, savings attitude and/or school attendance among lowincome families.
3. Possesses strong research skills and good publication record.
4. Candidates who are familiar with longitudinal data analysis are preferred.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
The fellowships will also provide support for conference organization and/or attendance (on application and subject to approval).
Terms and Conditions
The appointment will be tenable for a period of one year at the first instance with a possibility for extension.
Projected date of commencement: As soon as possible.
The fellowship comes with a competitive remuneration and benefits package, depending on the candidate’s qualifications, track record, potential and experience. Other benefits that the University provides and other information about working in NUS and living in Singapore are available at http://www.nus.edu.sg/careers/potentialhires/index.html.
Terms and conditions, according to university guidelines, are subject to change without prior notice.