Supervisory Health Scientist
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics’ Office of Analysis and Epidemiology (OAE), located in Hyattsville, Maryland, is recruiting a Supervisory Health Scientist. The position posting may be found at:
The Supervisory Health Scientist will:
* Independently plan, direct, and execute a comprehensive statistical research program that focuses on the enhancement of NCHS data systems through population health reporting and dissemination.
* Design, plan, and direct statistical analytic research program through integration of data from multiple sources.
* Prepare scientific reports and other user tools to disseminate scientific findings.
* Present and convey scientific information at meetings and conferences.
* Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjust short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
* Represent NCHS in promoting Health, United States and its associated products as important data sources for analytical research
* Perform other duties as assigned.