#PAA2016 – Exhibits, Sponsorhips & Advertising
Interested parties may purchase booth space to exhibit at the PAA 2016 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Exhibitors will have at least 21 hours of exhibit time over four days.
- Exhibitors are listed on the PAA website, in promotional materials and emails, and in the Final Program after payment is received.
- Booths include one 6 ft. draped table, two chairs, and a display sign.
- 2 Annual Meeting registrations for booth personnel.
- Only exhibitors are eligible to participate in the exhibit sponsorship program if they choose.
Booth Pricing (Member/Nonmember)
- One Booth: $800/$1000
- Two Booths: $1500/$1750
Exhibit Hall Passport – $150
Upon registration, attendees will receive a small passport that they can take around to participating booths to be stamped. Once they receive all the stamps, they will turn their passport in to the registration to be entered into a drawing for a prize worth up to $500. Participating exhibitors will receive a stamp and recognition in promotional and on-site materials.
Exhibitor Booth & Sponsorship Package
Boost your presence at #PAA2016 by selecting the Exhibitor Booth & Sponsorship Package. The package includes:
- Exhibit Booth(s) and all benefits mentioned above.
- $100 Contribution to the PAA Fund
- PAA Organizational Membership
- Half page advertisement in the Final Program
- Logo placed on the PAA website and in the Final Program listing
- Recognition in promotion materials about #PAA2016
Booth & Sponsorship Package Pricing
- One Booth: $1500 ($2000 value)
- Two Booths: $2000 ($2700 value)
PAA has a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities for all companies and organizations who support and promote PAA’s mission. You can learn more about the opportunities available by reviewing the Exhibit, Sponsorship, and Advertising Guide.
Your organization may advertise in the final program book, submit books for the PAA Book Display, and purchase mailing lists. More information is available in the Exhibit, Sponsorship, and Advertising Guide.