PAA 2017 – Member Initiated Meetings
Every year, PAA is proud to offer members and the population research community the opportunity to host their own meeting in conjunction with the PAA Annual Meeting.
In the past, many groups expressed interest in promoting their meeting to the meeting attendees. This year, we have created promotion packages to provide all member initiated meeting organizers the opportunity to promote their meeting. For more information, download the MIMs Promo Packages sheet. These promotional packages are only available to those reserving space through PAA.
Meeting requests are only accepted online through the Member Initiated Meeting Request Form. Please make note of the following:
- Meeting requests will be accepted until all of the available space is allocated or January 21, 2017, whichever comes first. Meeting assignments will be made on a first come, first served basis.
- Room assignments will be emailed to the organizer by January 31, 2017. After January 31, no room changes will be made. Beginning January 21, MIM requests will be sent directly to the Chicago Hilton.
- All food and audio-visual needs are the responsibility of the meeting organizer. PAA will include contact information for the hotel and PAA’s audio-visual service provider in the room confirmation email.
- You must submit separate requests for multi-day programs. Be sure to indicate Day 1, Day 2 etc. in the title of the request.
- If you have any questions, please email Francesca Morton.
Submit Your Member Initiated Meeting Request
Review Meeting Promotion Options