The Population Association of America (PAA) seeks to promote scientific excellence, nurture the growth of population science through graduate training, and expand the reach and relevance of demographic research.
In recognition of this important work, five major foundations have awarded the PAA with grants totaling $1,000,000 with the expectation that the membership will match these contributions.
Our three purposes are to:
- Expand current programs to more effectively communicate demographic knowledge and research to policy makers and the broader public.
- Strengthen the networks of collaborators, domestically and internationally.
- Advance the field of population science through our annual meetings and publication of the best scientific research.
Give to the PAA Fund
About the PAA Fund
- List of Donors
- PAA Honored Members
- The Development Committee
- PAA Fund-Supported Activities
- Suggestions for New Initiatives with the PAA Fund
Just one week until Giving Tuesday!