Sponsorship, Advertising, and Exhibit Opportunities
Connect with over 2,500 population research scientists, scholars, and professionals at PAA 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting May 5-8,2021!
Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Over 25 Hours of exhibit time
- Listings on the PAA Virtual Annual Meeting site and in exhibitor and sponsorship materials
- Virtual Premium booth placement
- Complimentary registrations
- Sponsorship packages with advertisement opportunities, digital ads, social media views, and more!
In 2021, we offer new approaches to increasing your organization's brand awareness and driving meaningful conversations with PAA meeting attendees. We can work with your budget to tailor your sponsorship package to allow for maximum engagement and exposure. Sponsorships are available from up to $3,500 levels. Full details are available in the Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus. For more information, please contact Francesca Morton.
Additional details about sponsorship benefits and packages can be found in our Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus.
Advertisements in print and online will share your message with all conference participants. Advertising opportunities include:
- Mailing lists
- Popup banner on virtual site
- Weekly e-newsletter ad placement
- Social Media
Exhibit space, sponsorships, and ads will be sold until April 30th, 2021, or until sold out.
Exhibit and Advertising Policy
All items exhibited, advertised, sponsored, and/or sold under the auspices of the Population Association of America (e.g., at the Annual Meeting, in publications, on the website, or indirect communications) must be of a nature that they can reasonably be considered to be:
- “tools of the trade” (e.g., original data, methods, publication outlets) for population research professionals acting in their professional capacities;
- original research or original data related to population science and demography; or
- of benefit to the PAA and its members. Only exhibits and advertisements that relate to research and professional fields of population science and demography may be displayed.
Exhibits, advertisements, sponsorships, or sales are subject to the approval of the Board of Directors or its designee. PAA reserves the right to refuse any application for exhibit space, advertising, sponsorship, or sales and to curtail or cancel any such exhibit, advertisement, sponsorship, or sale that does not conform to the above guidelines as interpreted by the Board of Directors. In addition, PAA reserves the right to decline exhibit, advertising, and sponsorship requests from organizations whose products and services may be viewed as competing with PAA programs or services.
Cancellation must be done by April 30th, 2021. If you are rolling over your 2020 exhibitor funds please contact Francesca directly.