PAA 2021 Registration Information
The registration rates and packages have been altered from previous years, please read through the following information carefully.
There are three base registration rates:
- Student: This rate is available to anyone who is currently an enrolled, full-time student. To access this rate, your INDIVIDUAL TYPE in your profile must be set to STUDENT.
- Low/Middle Income Country (LMIC): This rate is available to anyone who currently resides in a country designated as low- or middle-income by the World Bank (Low Income List | Middle Income List)AND is affiliated with an institution in a country classified as low or middle income. The country listed in your profile must be designated as a low- or middle-income country.
- Regular: If you do not qualify for the student or LMIC rate, you should register at the regular rate.
The hardship rate is a 30% discount off the student or the regular rate is available to those who do not have institutional support or grant funding. Simply submit a request via this form
and we will update your record to make the hardship rate available to you. Please allow 2 business days for staff to update your record. To process your request, you must have an account already set up in our system. If you do not have an account set up, you can set up your account here
Registration and Membership Bundles
You can join or renew your membership when you register. Your membership type will determine which bundle is right for you:
- Student: Currently enrolled, full-time student.
- Early-Career: Those who have obtained their most recent degree within the last 10 years.
- Regular: Those who have obtained their degree more than 10 years ago.
You also have the option to join or renew your Applied Demography Group membership when you register and renew your primary membership. Just select a MAX bundle.