The Vienna Yearbook of Population Research (VYPR) is seeking submissions for a Special Issue entitled “Demographic Aspects of the COVID-19 Pandemic and its Consequences”, which will be guest edited by (in alphabetical order) Paola Di Giulio, Joshua Goldstein, Anne Goujon and Guillaume Marois. Examples of topics include:
- What factors explain regional and country differentials in population vulnerability to the COVID-19 pandemic? What are the contributions of demographic factors such as age structure, spatial distribution, social stratification and migration, and social factors such as norms in explaining the vulnerability and responses to COVID-19?
- What are the demographic consequences of COVID-19 e.g. on fertility and partnership, mortality, health, and migration?
- What are the economic consequences of COVID-19 and how will they affect population subgroups differentially?
- What are the social and demographic consequences of the disruption of education systems due to COVID-19?
- What are the lessons learned in terms of data needs and methods of analysis as well as policy priorities for the future?
Please find detailed information here: www.viennayearbook.org.