The Network on Education, Biosocial Pathways, and Dementia in Diverse Populations, funded by the National Institute on Aging (R24AG077433; MPIs Asthana, Herd, and Walsemann), announces their upcoming Grant Proposal Workshop for Network members. The goal of the workshop is to provide feedback and mentoring to Network members on their planned NIA Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD) grant submissions to increase their funding success and encourage sustained commitment to unpacking the education—ADRD relationship. The workshop will be virtual.
To be eligible to participate, you must:
- Be a Network Member (You can join by emailing Jennifer Doiron at email@example.com).
- Submit the project title, target submission date, and NIA grant mechanism (e.g., R01, K99, K01, R21) to firstname.lastname@example.org September 30, 2022.
- Submit a fully drafted Specific Aims page, plus 2-4 sentences describing the significance of the project and its innovation by November 15, 2022 (more proposal sections welcomed if available).
- For K mechanisms, submit a draft of your candidate background and training plan (in addition to Specific Aims).
- For revised applications, please consider submitting your summary statement with your materials.
Further details are included in the attached pdf. If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Doiron at email@example.com.