The Social, Behavioral, & Economic COVID Coordinating Center (SBE CCC) solicits applications for pilot projects for innovative measurement of social, behavioral, and economic indicators that are important correlates and consequences of the COVID pandemic.
Two award sizes are available: 1) Larger projects over $30,000 and up to $60,000 in total costs (direct + indirect), 2) Smaller projects up to $30,000 in total costs (direct + indirect).
While not required, preference will be given to proposals that involve current SBE COVID Consortium members.
- 11:59pm (PST) November 2, 2022: Letters of intent due (optional)
- 11:59pm (PST) December 2, 2022: Full proposals due
- December 22, 2022: Awards announced
- March 1, 2023 : Projects start
- February 29, 2024: Projects end
For more information, including topics/areas of special interest, view the RFP. Send applications, letters of intent, and any questions to email@example.com. #call-for-papers-proposals#announcements#COVID-19#funding-scholarship-opportunities