We welcome your submissions for the PAA 2024 Annual Meeting and look forward to a full and rigorous scientific conference next spring in Columbus, Ohio! PAA currently has no plans for a hybrid conference and sessions will be in-person in Columbus.
The Call for Papers is now available. The submissions website will open on August 21.
Please note a few important items:
- All accepted presenters will be required to register for the conference by February 5, 2024.
- Unfortunately, PAA cannot accommodate schedule requests; if your paper or poster is accepted, it could be scheduled any time between Thursday, April 17 and Saturday, April 20.
- Please note that individuals can only serve as a presenting author twice on the program (but can have additional roles such as chair or discussant).
- Organizers will not review papers from authors with whom they have a conflict of interest (close collaborators or current students/postdocs). As such, please do not submit your abstract to someone with whom you may have a conflict of interest.
- There will be no travel awards for PAA 2024.
Submitters: Set Up New PAA Login
PAA has recently installed a new system that affects how you log in to our website and perform transactions. If you have not already done so, you will need to set up a new login to the PAA website. Here’s how:
- Click this link to identify yourself and you will receive a “change password” e-mail. That message will contain your new username and a link to change your password.
- Change your password.
- Sign in with your new credentials.
Thank you in advance for your submission; we are looking forward to a great annual meeting in 2024.
Jennifer Glass and Susan L. Brown
PAA 2024 Program Co-Chairs